Here’s the most important takeaways. It comes with Flagpole Lock, Continuous Scan with a ‘Distance Speed Function’ up to 1000 yards. Now I know we’re not playing 1000 yard holes, but it shows its multipurpose for hunting.
For you numbers people out there, here are the basic specs of the W600.
- Field of view: 7 degree
- Objective Lens: 25mm
- Eyepiece lens: 16mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.9mm
- Laser Type: 905nm
- Lens Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated (FMC)
- Battery: CR2 Battery (Included)
- Measuring Time: 0.5-1 sec
- Distance Measure Accuracy: ±1Y
- Angle Measure Accuracy: ±45°
- Measurement Distance Range:5-800Y
- Measurement Speed Range:0-300km/h
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Scan Mode: Yes
- Water Resistant: Yes
Honestly, this stuff means nothing to me, but what I can tell you is that it was laser sharp for my golf game. It matched the V2 yardages almost to the yard, it was rapid fire results, and it was super small; I even kept it in my back pocket all round and had no idea it was there.
Worth a try in my opinion. Happy pin hunting.