- Convenient USB Charging: Equipped with 3.7V 750mah rechargeable lithium battery, A micro USB cable (included) could be charged from any regular charging port, including most electronics, no need replacing battery
- About the reflectivity of the measured object varies: High reflectivity (such as street signs),moderate reflectivity (such as a building wall),low reflectivity objects(such as trees and golf flagpole,etc)
- 800 YARD HUNTING LASER RANGEFINDER - Features the latest technology, it can measure up to longer distance of 800 yards; 6x magnification and fully multi-coated can make the imaging clearer and more true with durable, water resistant body
- Multiple Functions: Distance Measurement with Vibration, Continuous Scan Measurement,Speed Measurement Supports Meter to Yard,
- Guarantee: Wosports Happy Guarantee Worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
The rangefinder suitable for measuring high Reflectivity of an object (such as street signs), moderate reflectance(such as a building wall), and low reflectivity objects (such as trees and golf flagpole, etc).
Field of view: 7 degree
Objective Lens: 25mm
Eyepiece lens: 16mm
Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.9mm
Laser Type: 905nm
Lens Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated (FMC)
Battery: Built-in Rechargeable Lithim-ion 3.7V 750mAh
Measuring Time: 0.5-1 sec
Distance Measure Accuracy: ±1Y
Angle Measure Accuracy: ±45°
Measurement Distance Range:5-800Y
Measurement Speed Range:0-300km/h
Low Battery Indicator: Yes
Scan Mode: Yes
Water Resistant: Yes
1.In order to protect the coating of the lens,do not use your fingers to touch the surface.
2.Laser rangefinder has been precisely calibrated by instruments,please don't disassemble by yourself.please send the device back to dealer for repairing when need.
3.If lens becomes dirty,please wipe gently with cleaning cloth,do not use other objects to wipe it.
4.Avoid collision or heavy weight when carrying or using it,especially keep away from baking or corrosion.
5.Keep the product away from moisture during storage.Please keep it in a dry,cool,and well ventilated place,and avoid direct sunlight,dust and temperature shock.
6.Rain and fog weather will affect the laser raypath, which may cause measurement error.when the weather is very adverse it may cause the measurement mistakes.